Access the information HERE
At the culmination of the program a Presentation Night is held where you will be expected to do a pitch presentation. To help with your presentation and to facilitate the judging you will need to provide 4 documents prior to presentation night:
• MC Introduction—this will give the Judging Panel context for your presentation.
• Company profile— please ensure that this is no longer than 1 page
• Completed business model Canvas
• Slide deck—we recommend that the maximum number of slides is 6
It is important that these documents are completed and returned promptly so that they can be distributed to the Judging Panel.
The format for the evening will be:
5 minute Pitch & 5 minute Q&A with a 1 minute changeover.
You will be pitching to a 4-5 person Judging Panel which will consist of New Venture Institute staff member, course co-ordinator, relevant outside experts.
The judging panel will score on: Business Model Validation
1. Differentiation/Value Proposition
2. Customer Acquisition and Rollout Strategy
3. Revenue Model
4. Customer Interviews
5. Is the idea/team ready for capital and execution?
6. MVP/Feature set
7. Prototype Built/Demo
8. Actual customers, revenue or users
9. Work done in Venture Dorm period