“VET” or Vocational Education and Training, plays an important part in the Pathways opportunities for the young people of NASSSA. Nationally recognised competency-based training is delivered and successful students can have this learning recognised as part of their SACE. Various resources to support the Alliances’ vocational operations are available.
NASSSA won the 2016 Australian Training Awards, School Pathways to VET Award, being recognised as the BEST in Australia in this field.
NASSSA was also a Finalist in the new SA Training Awards category - VET Innovation in Schools in 2019
NASSSA Regional VET Pathways
Vocational Pathways Documents
- 2020/21 NASSSA WebVET Agreement with RTO
- NASSSA 2021 VET Course Proforma
- Workplace Learning Procedures and Documentation
- Structured Workplace Learning Flowchart (for Trainers)
- NASSSA VET Induction 2018
- NASSSA VET Induction 2018 (reduced size)
- NASSSA VET Induction 2019 Ch 1 to 7
- NASSSA VET Induction 2018 Ch 8 to 11
- NASSSA VET Induction 2018 Appendices
- 2022 NASSSA VET Course Expression of Interest